Students looking for accelerated coursework will find options in the time between the end of fall semester and the beginning of spring, when UE faculty teach online courses that can help lighten your spring course schedule.
The University of Evansville offers Winter Intersession courses in the time between the end of the fall semester and the beginning of spring. These accelerated courses offer students the opportunity to:
- Take a course on-line to earn credits towards graduation
- Lighten your spring course schedule
- Complete missing requirements
The Winter Intersession runs from December 19, 2013 to January 10, 2014. Registration will begin November 4 and end December 19. Students may register for only one Winter Intersession course.
- Registrations will not be processed without a complete registration form and full payment.
- Students may register for only one Winter Intersession course.
- Students must be in good standing with the university.
- Students may register for only those courses that are listed as regular online classes in the Winter Intersession schedule.
- Registration is on a space-available basis.
- Courses may be cancelled for low enrollment. In such an event, you will be notified by the instructor and will receive 100% refund.
- Registration begins on Monday, November 4.
- The last day to add a Winter Intersession class is December 19 at 5:00 PM CST.
- The last day to drop without a "W" grade is December 19 at 5:00 PM CST.
- The last day to drop with a "W" grade is December 20 at 5:00 PM CST. After this date, the grade for discontinuation of attendance will be an "F."