Energy Engineering Certificate
Intended for persons who have or are actively pursuing a bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline, this certificate prepares students for the ever-expanding field of energy engineering.
Four courses or experiences are required to earn the certificate, including Electrical Engineering and any three of the following:
- Electrical Engineering 330;
- Civil Engineering 374;
- Mechanical Engineering 463;
- Mechanical Engineering 470;
- Mechanical Engineering 472;
- Mechanical Engineering 476;
- Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering 497 (with an approved Energy-focused project), or
- COOP 91-95 or EXED 71-73 (with an approved Energy-focused employer).
For more information, please contact Dick Blandford, chair of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, at 812-488-2291, or firstname.lastname@example.org.