2014 Summer Reading Programs for Children and Adults
For an enjoyable activity with lifelong benefits, we recommend one of our eight different reading skills programs designed and taught by instructors from the Institute of Reading Development. The programs have been offered as a community service by the Center for Adult Education at the University of Evansville since 2003.
For information, or to enroll online, please select an age group below:
- 4-Year-Olds and Entering Kindergarteners
- Entering 1st Graders
- Entering 2nd Graders
- Entering 3rd Graders
- Entering 4th or 5th Graders
- Entering 6th, 7th, or 8th Graders
- Entering 9th, 10th, or 11th Graders
- Adults, College Students, or Entering 12th Graders
To speak with a program coordinator, or enroll by phone, call (800) 964-8888
- Monday—Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
For program locations and schedules in your area, select a program level above. The summer reading programs are available in Evansville and other locations throughout the area.