Career knowledge, networking, guidance, and peer support are vital to success in the competitive post-graduation environment. UE alumni, parents, friends, and community professionals help foster and lead students as they embark on an unpredictable and exciting future.
- Provides a more elaborate and structured professional development network
- Increases involvement and fosters positive relationships
- Encourages stronger connections across the UE alumni network
Seniors benefit from:
- An Alumni Resource at the time of graduation to assist them at their new location when they begin the next phase of their professional journey.
- Access to the entire UE alumni family of 29,000 members through the UE Online Community.
- A ‘key’ to the future given at graduation to symbolize their strong connection with the University of Evansville.
- A University of Evansville smart phone App, the ‘Crib Sheet’, which provides up-to-date campus news and information on the many questions recent graduates have when transitioning from student to professional.
- Access to an ever growing list of alumni who have joined the University of Evansville Alumni Linked In page.
- Access to a vibrant list of alumni registered in the UE Professional Network who serve as unofficial career advisers and available through the web, 24/7.
- Receive essential career and campus information through the Graduate eNewsletter.
Underclassman benefit from:
- UE Student – Alumni Mentoring Program
- Mentor Speaker Series Luncheon
- UE Professional Network
- UE Crib Sheet App
- UE Alumni Linked In Page
Center for Career Development services
- Assistance with job searching and applying to graduate school
- Résumé and cover letter reviews and support
- Mock interviews, career fairs, career forums, speed networking events, and UE JobLink
- Access to a comprehensive career guide, updated and published every year and available in print or as a PDF from the career services website
- A full service web site that supports student and alumni in the many aspects of their career development: careerdevelopment.evansville.edu
If you or your organization has potential internship, co-op or full-time job opportunities, we would love to hear from you! Please submit the listing online. After you submit the form, a member of the Career Services and Cooperative Education office will be in touch with you to discuss the posting and actively promote it to students and faculty.
Additional Ways to Partner with UE
- Participate in UE Career Days, Health Careers Fairs, Major Affair, on-campus recruiting or career seminars for specific majors, such as, education or engineering
- Complete and submit a web-based professional profile on the Career Services and Cooperative Education information system: UE JobLink
- Be a guest speaker on campus and share your professional experience
UE Connect is a collaborative effort between the Office of Alumni and Parent Relations and the Center for Career Development.