As an employer partner, you are invited to schedule on-campus interviews and information sessions at the University of Evansville at no fee. We are happy to work with you to meet your needs regarding dates and times. If you are interested in scheduling an on-campus recruiting activity, please contact us to discuss the job posting and on-campus interview process.
As a reminder, you may request on-campus recruiting dates in UE JobLink. The Center for Career Development will coordinate the interview times and potential students for the interviews.
Important Dates and Reminders
On-campus recruiting is a great opportunity to increase visibility and student awareness of your company at UE! During the 2012-2013 academic year, the Center for Career Development would like to provide you with assistance and suggestions for developing a successful plan that meet for your needs.
The following is the University of Evansville’s recruitment season, excluding University holidays.
- Spring 2013: January 7 – April 24; Holidays: January 14, March 4-8, and March 29
- Fall 2012: September 4 - December 5; Holidays: October 11-12 & November 22-25
2012-2013 Career Fairs
The following are the main careers sponsored by the University of Evansville.
- Health Careers Fair: Tuesday, October 23, 2012
- Career Day 2013: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
- Teacher Recruitment Fair: Tuesday, April 9, 2013