As an employer partner, you are invited to schedule on-campus interviews and information sessions at the University of Evansville at no fee. We are happy to work with you to meet your needs regarding dates and times. If you are interested in scheduling an on-campus recruiting activity, please contact us to discuss the job posting and on-campus interview process.
As a reminder, you may request on-campus recruiting dates in UE JobLink. The Center for Career Development will coordinate the interview times and potential students for the interviews.
Important Dates and Reminders
On-campus recruiting is a great opportunity to increase visibility and student awareness of your company at UE! During the 2013-2014 academic year, the Center for Career Development would like to provide you with assistance and suggestions for developing a successful plan that meet for your needs.
The following is the University of Evansville’s recruitment season, excluding University holidays.
- Spring 2014: January 13 – April 29; Holidays: January 20, March 10-14, and April 18
- Fall 2014: August 27 - December 9; Holidays: October 13-14 & November 26-28
2013-2014 Career Fairs
The following are the main careers sponsored by the University of Evansville.
- Career Day 2014: Tuesday, February 18, 2014
- Teacher Recruitment Fair: Tuesday, April 8, 2014
- Health Careers Fair: Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-488-1083.