Career Day 2014
Attend the annual University of Evansville Career Day 2014!
Tuesday, February 18
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Student Fitness Center
In 2013, 76 organizations attended the event and recruited for full-time, co-op, internship and summer employment. See list of last year’s employers. This annual event generates dozens of interview and follow-up opportunities and leads to jobs and internships.
This fair is ideal for all students and everyone benefits from the experience:
- Collect information about careers and organizations that interest you
- Learn more about prospective internships, co-ops, professional opportunities, part-time jobs and summer employment
- Build your all-important network and remain in touch with employers
- Seek full-time professional positions
- Gather information about employers in your field
- Expand your horizons by exploring related careers
See what some of your peers said about the fair:
"I made many contacts with companies and handed out résumés."
"Just talking to employers about projects I had worked on in relation to the work they do."
"The fair allowed me to take what I had learned in class and present myself as a valuable potential employee and have people who could want to hire people in my position know my name."
Find out which organizations have registered for the fair through your UE JobLink Account. Let them know you are coming by sending an RSVP and forwarding your résumé. Preparation is one of the keys to a successful interaction with employers and use your JobLink account to start researching the employers you want to target. What to wear..
Get yourself ready for a Career Fair Experience</strong> by visiting the following links:
Do you need help getting ready for the fair? Contact the Center for Career Development: 812 488 1083; email@example.com.