Smiling & Dialing
Looking for a way to help spread the word about UE ... and raise money for programs and student scholarships in the process? Join phonathon and become part of the success.
Why Should I Give?
Show your love, passion and appreciation for what UE is giving you. As a student at UE you have benefitted from the generosity of UE alumni, parents and friends. Whether you receive a scholarship, study in Ridgway University Center, attend athletic events or simply use the equipment in labs, donations to UE have positively affected your UE experience.
As a UE student (and future alum), we ask that you join the tradition of helping your fellow students. Of course, no one is asking students to give a lot of money- only to invest in your UE experience through actions like:
- Saying “thank you” to donors during Philanthropy Week (Feb 24-28)
- Join Student Alumni Association
- Volunteer on campus and in the community
Senior Class Gift
Why Give: Each year the senior class presents a special gift to UE. The Class of 2014 would like to leave its legacy by helping fund the Walnut Street plaza, a reinvigorated streetscape project. We understand that as college students you are faced with financial restraints, but participation is key. The goal is raise $20,000 within five years.
Get Involved: The Senior Class Council members’ area passionate and philanthropic bunch. If you are interested in helping with the planning of senior class activities and design gift appeals please contact Liz Riffert in the Office of Annual Giving at (812)-488-2440 or via email at EL37@evansville.edu for more information. Class of 2014 members: Ashley Shoultz, Eric Stoessel, Bill McClure, Kelsi Schluter, Victoria Bruner, Kelsey Simmons, Jesse Willingham, and Kourtney Ring.
How do I Give: Giving is easy! You can make a gift now and leave your legacy at UE
- Online: www.evansville.edu/give
- Phone: Call Liz Riffert at (812) 488-2440
- Mail in gift to Office of Annual Giving 1800 Lincoln Ave Evansville, IN 47722 Attn: Senior Gift
Smiling and Dialing - Phonathon
Looking for a way to help spread the word about UE … and raise money for programs and student scholarships in the process?
Each fall and spring semester, the Office of Development hires students to call alumni, parents, and friends of the University during the UE Phonathon. The goal is to build relationships, and to raise money for student scholarships, UE programs, and other University funds.
So if you’re a bright, energetic, and proud UE student, we encourage you to become a Phonathon staff member by e-mailing Liz Riffert at EL37@evansville.edu. Responsibilities of the job include:
- Soliciting alumni, parents, and friends of the University to make an annual gift to the Annual Fund, Parents' Fund, Harlaxton College Fund, Athletics Scholarship Fund or the Fund for Educational Excellence.
- Updating prospective donors about current UE projects, happenings and events on campus.
- Verifying and updating prospects' information accurately.
- Gaining experience and knowledge within the Phonathon Program for next year.