Re-Entry Student Admission Guidelines
Once an application is received, various University departments across the University are notified of your desire to return (Registrar, Financial Aid, Student Accounts, Dean of Students Office, and the Departments of Art, Music, or Theatre for students interested in majors from those areas). If you left the University in good standing, you will likely be granted readmission.
What documents do I need to provide?
- Re-entry Application
- Official high school transcript (depending upon how long you have been away from UE, this document may not have been retained in your records in the Office of the Registrar)
- Official transcript(s) from every post secondary school you have attended since leaving the University of Evansville
- SAT or ACT score (If the score does not appear on your high school transcript, you will need to request it from the testing agency.)
- Optional personal statement
The University of Evansville has the following application deadlines.
- The application deadline for Spring 2014 is December 1, 2014. Students may apply after that time, but will be accepted on a space-available basis.
How do re-entry students register for classes?
Once you are certain that you would like to return to UE, please submit your $300 reservation deposit.* Information about registration, housing, and meal plans, and a health card will be sent to you once your deposit is received. Information about registration, housing, and meal plans, and a health card will be sent to you once your deposit is received. Re-entry students may have the option to attend STAR (Student Transfer Advising and Registration). Each re-entry student is required to discuss optional STAR requests with the Office of the Dean of Students. STAR is held in January for students enrolling for the spring semester and in June or August for students enrolling for the fall semester.
*By submitting the $300 deposit, you are indicating UE is your final college choice. If your enrollment intentions change after submitting the deposit, you must write or e-mail UE's Office of Admission informing the staff of your intent to cancel your enrollment. Your deposit will be refunded if written notice of cancellation is received in the Office of Admission by May 1 for the fall semester or November 1 for the spring semester.