Civil Engineering Advisory Council
The Civil Engineering Advisory Council (CEAC) is composed of Civil Engineering professionals and UE Civil Engineering Alumni. The role of the CEAC is to assist the Department in shaping the program structure, goals, and objectives.
Advisory Council Members
- Scott Albin - PCI Skanska
- Tim Barnett - Wilhelm Construction
- Khalil Dughaish - INDOT - Vincennes District
- Brad Eddings - Frontier Kemper Constructors, Inc.
- Mike Feltz - RW Armstrong
- Lindsey Lenker - HMG Engineers, Inc.
- Dylan Kleeman - University of Evansville
- Brian Litherland - Bernardin Lochmueller and Associates
- Brian McKenna - Christopher B. Burke Engineering, Ltd.
- Lise Powers - Powers Engineering Inc.
- JD Sloan - DLZ Engineers
- Mark Valenzuela - University of Evansville