The University of Evansville operates under a non-discriminatory policy with regard to race, color, creed or religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
If you are interested in coming to work at the University of Evansville, fill out our online application as well as review our application procedures and benefits information below. If you wish to apply for a position in dining services, please contact Sodexo. If you wish to apply for a position in housekeeping, please contact WFF at 812-488-2045.
- Graduate Assistant - Women's Volleyball Coach
- Program/Project Director - Institute for Global Enterprise in Indiana
- Director of Harlaxton College Programs
- Athletic Training Intern
- Visiting Assistant Professor of French
- Adjunct Instructor of Voice
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Music: Director of Orchestral Activities
- Assistant Professor of Physical Therapy
- Visiting Instructor of Music in Piano
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Sociology
- Assistant Professor of Art
- Assistant Professor of Biology
- Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Department Chair of Physician Assistant Science