The University of Evansville operates under a non-discriminatory policy with regard to race, color, creed or religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
If you are interested in coming to work at the University of Evansville, fill out our online application as well as review our application procedures and benefits information below. If you wish to apply for a position in dining services, please contact Sodexo. If you wish to apply for a position in housekeeping, please contact WFF at 812-488-2045.
- Marketing Project Coordinator
- University Organist
- Senior Analyst/Director of Institutional Effectiveness
- Assistant Professor of Creative Writing
- Assistant Professor of Biology
- Digital Multimedia Specialist in Residence
- Assistant Professor of Athletic Training
- Assistant Professor of Management
- Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Assistant Professor of Physical Therapy
- Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering
- Department Chair of Physician Assistant Science
Permanent Employment Certification