Enrollment Technology Specialist
The Enrollment Technology Specialist will manage all aspects of enrollment data, dashboard metrics, reporting, as well as serve as the liaison with the Office of Technology Services. The successful candidate will report to the Dean of Admission and provide support and assistance to the Vice President for Enrollment Services, admissions, and financial aid by managing and providing end user support for the various technologies utilized within the Enrollment Services division. Support staff members with technology related duties. Collaborate and work closely with Associate Director for Admissions Operations, admission counselors, and the appropriate business systems managers in technology services. The position will also be responsible for daily, weekly, monthly dashboard metrics and reporting from CRM and Ellucian Colleague. The successful candidate will also identify, recommend, and implement technological solutions to meet the operational needs and goals of Enrollment Services.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Implement a new CRM for Admissions; this position will serve as project leader
- Manage and provide end user support for various technology platforms utilized in admission and financial aid including new CRM, Ellucian Colleague, Target X, and Hubspot
- Participate in and oversees data integration strategies
- Coordinate process to develop data standards policy to improve data accuracy, integration and integrity
- Develop daily, weekly, and monthly reporting schemes and mechanisms from CRM
- Support, upgrade, implement and improve efficiencies for all technology related processes and partnerships
- Provide support with any unexpected results or process flaws
- Assist with data loads and processing
- Work very closely with the Office of Technology Services to communicate the divisions needs to help facilitate the development of accurate programming specifications
- Work with current staff to develop instructional guides on current processes and new solutions such as the new CRM to include but not limited to procedures and guidelines
- Ability to work both independently and within a team oriented environment for optimum results
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills are essential in order to understand the complex challenges of enrollment
- Ability to work with highly confidential data
- Provide end user training
- Other duties as assigned
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills required along with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the university community. Most importantly, we're looking for candidates who are outgoing, creative, enthusiastic, hard-working, and resonate with our mission and values. This position is not a programmer by trade. The successful candidate will play an integral part in helping to achieve enrollment goals through data and technology. This position will also need to be able to teach and train novice users, have patience, and flexibility. Occasional evening, holiday, or weekend hours may be required during peak times within the enrollment cycle. Travel for training may be necessary.
To apply for this position, please attach your resume and cover letter to the UE online application located at http://www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employmentApp.cfm.
The University of Evansville operates under a non-discriminatory policy with regard to race, color, creed or religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability. Minorities and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.