The Physical Plant Department has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Technician position. This is a full time position working 40 hours/week with responsibilities that include:
- Maintenance of HVAC, electrical, mechanical, plumbing equipment and systems in assigned facilities
- Maintenance of environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, etc.) with assigned parameters using local direct and remote computerized control systems in assigned facilities
- Maintenance and repair of internal and external structural components in assigned facilities (non-housekeeping)
- Maintenance and repair of miscellaneous capital equipment and furniture
- Maintenance and repair of specialized installed equipment within assigned facilities
- Other duties as assigned
A candidate must have a working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC and carpentry trades and tools, knowledge of computerized and local direct environmental controls, and a valid driver’s license. A high school diploma is needed or vocational/trade school training. A minimum of three years related maintenance or trade experience is required.
To apply for this position, please complete the University of Evansville online application located at http://www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employmentApp.cfm.
The University of Evansville operates under a non-discriminatory policy with regard to race, color, creed or religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability. Minorities and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.