UE President Tom Kazee shares a laugh with Calvin Klein at UE's Institute Speaker Series event - one of several speaker events the Office of University Relations helps organize and promote every year.
The office of University Relations is a division of Marketing and Communications. Our primary functions are those that facilitate communication and connections both on and off campus through timely and accurate communications.
Among our responsibilities are:
- working with the senior administration team to develop broad messages to internal and external audiences to ensure that everyone associated with the University of Evansville can clearly and concisely convey the University’s mission and core values;
- building pride in our campus and our community through projects and partnerships;
- serving as a campus resource in acquiring publicity for events and accomplishments
- telling the UE story by communicating with all constituencies, including providing relevant content to news media (local, regional, national, and international), campus community through daily AceNotes e-newsletter, and publications such as UE Magazine;
- identifying partnership opportunities that further the IMPACT mission of the University of Evansville;
- assisting internal and external groups with locating campus facilities suited to their specific meeting needs;
- serving on a wide variety of committees to assist in communication and marketing of special events, crisis communication, day-to-day activities