What to Bring to SOAR
If you are staying on campus during SOAR...
Please bring the following:
- Toiletries (including soap, shampoo, etc.)
- Robe and shower shoes (community bathroom /shower rooms are located in each hallway)
- Alarm clock (wake-up calls are not provided)
- Cell phone or calling card (for making long distance calls)
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes (average is in the high 80s)
- An umbrella, just in case
- A coffee pot and supplies. While there is access to kitchen facilities, please note there is no coffee or tea in the residential facilities.
The following is provided:
- Single/twin beds with one set of sheets per bed.
- One pillow, one pillow case, and one blanket. Guests sometimes prefer to bring an extra blanket or their own pillow.
- One bath towel, one hand towel, and one wash cloth.
- Room phone for making local calls.