Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar is located on the ground floor of Olmsted Administration Hall along the North of UE's Sesquicentennial Oval.
The Office of the Registrar is responsible for:
- Maintaining all academic records and transcripts
- Course scheduling
- Student registration
- Transfer course evaluation
- Catalog maintenance
- Commencement and diplomas
- Classroom assignments
All business conducted by the Office of the Registrar is governed by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, which sets forth requirements regarding the privacy of student records.
- October 23, 2014 – Commencement Central in Ridgeway Center from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- October 27, 2014 – Midterm grades can be viewed on Webadvisor
- October 27, 2014 – Advising sessions begin for registration
- November 3, 2014 – Registration for Spring Semester begins