Simply using your student ID card, you have access to meals from:
- LaVincita: Brick oven style pizza and more
- Charleston Market: Home-style favorites such as rotisserie chicken and mashed potatoes
- Grill 155: Burgers, fries, chicken tenders, and other American classics
- Freshens: Frozen yogurt, smoothies, and other good-for-you frozen treats
- Jazzman’s Café: Coffee, tea, and baked goods
- Fusion: Asian-style favorites, cooked on an open wok
- Sub Connection: Making the fresh subs you know and love
Papa John’s Pizza
UE students can order Papa John’s pizza using flex dollars. Campus delivery from the local Papa John’s (812-477-7700) is part of the UE meal program between 11:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. every day.
To use flex for Papa John’s, simply show your Student ID and another photo ID. Please remember to tip your delivery person!
Note: Meal Plans are not in operation during Fall Break, Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, Spring Break, or Easter Break.
Students staying on campus during Fall, Thanksgiving, Easter and Spring Break should plan ahead and obtain food from Aces Place with their Flex to prepare during this time.
During Fall Break, Thanksgiving and Easter Break, students can use their Flex dollars to buy Pizza from the local Papa John’s.