Organizations Registration Form
How to Register Your Organization
Current Organization Renewal
- Complete the registration form below.
- Update your organization roster in the Center for Student Engagement.
New Student Organizations
- Make an appointment with the Director of the Center for Student Engagement (CSE) who will advise you through the process of registering your student organization. Contact the office at 488-2371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the application form below for student organizations including a roster of at least 5 full-time UE students with their ID numbers
- Submit a proposed constitution
- Calendar of proposed activities, events, and/or meetings for the year
All organizations are subject to approval as outlined in the current Student Handbook. Registration is due by September 23. Registered organizations (RSOs) are allowed to associate with the University name, reserve campus facilities, be included in the LinC yearbook, and advertise programs and events in the University Calendar and other publications.