Greek Life Recruitment
Men and women interested in exploring Greek Life on the UE campus are encouraged to take part in the recruitment process.
The recruitment process is an opportunity for non-Greek students to learn about UE's sororities and fraternities, to ask questions about Greek Life, find out what each chapter has to offer, and determine which organization provides the best fit for you!
Delta Omega Zeta Local Sorority
- Monday, September 15, 2014 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. Open house- Delta Omega Zeta house
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. Game Night- Delta Omega Zeta house
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. Craft Night- Delta Omega Zeta house
- Thursday September 18, 2014 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. Spaghetti Dinner, Delta Omega Zeta house
For more information please contact Melissa Mc Cormack (mm573).
Pre-recruitment event: Saturday, September 6, 2014 Panhellenic Preview Day- we encourage all women interested in sorority life to visit the Sororities between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m.
Pre-recruitment event: Sunday, September 7, 2014 at 7 p.m. required meeting for all women participating in recruitment.
Formal Recruitment Schedule:
- Wednesday, September 10, 2014 and Thursday September 11, 2014 Introduction Events
- Friday, September 12, 2014 First Invitational Round, Philanthropy
- Saturday, September 13, 2014 Second Invitational Round, Preference
- Sunday, September 14, 2014 Bid Day!
Formal recruitment registration for all non-Greek women will be available online beginning June 2, 2014 using Interactive Collegiate Solutions. All women must pay a registration fee of $30.00. Payment is accepted online through the ICS program or by cash or check. Checks should be made payable to the "University of Evansville Panhellenic Council" and maybe sent in advance to the address below or paid by close of registration September 7, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. CT.
UNIVERSITY OF EVANSVILLE
Ridgway University Center
1800 Lincoln Avenue
Evansville, Indiana 47722
- Saturday, September 13, 2014 House Tours 11:00 a.m. Meeting in SOBA 170
- Saturday, September 13, 2014 Open House- Tau Kappa Epsilon 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, September 14, 2014 Open House- Sigma Phi Epsilon 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Monday, September 15, 2014 Open House- Phi Gamma Delta (FIJI) 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014 Open House- Lambda Chi Alpha 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014 Open House- Phi Kappa Tau 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 18, 2014 Open House- Sigma Alpha Epsilon 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Friday, September 19, 2014 Preference Night- All houses 5:00-9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 20, 2014 Bid Night and Passover SOBA 170 7:00 p.m.
A link to fraternity recruitment registration will be posted on this site in late August. There is a $5.00 registration fee for fraternity recruitment. Registration fees must be paid in the Center for Student Engagement, Ridgway University Center, 2nd Floor. Applications and registration fees must be received by the start of House Tours on September 13, 2014. Each Fraternity will also host pre-recruitment events for you to get to know the men. Please look out for information in August.
Each Fraternity will also host pre-recruitment events for you to get to know the men. Please look out for information in August.
All registration fees are non-refundable.