Save up to $400!
The University of Evansville attracts students from all over the United States. Recognizing that sometimes it is more feasible to fly to Evansville than to drive, students flying in to visit the University of Evansville are eligible for a ONE-TIME reimbursement of up to $400*. This program is available for high school seniors and prospective transfer students only (parents are NOT eligible for reimbursement). This is available starting June 1, 2013. UE will reimburse the student for half of the ticket, up to $200, following the campus visit. If the student then decides to enroll, their account will be credited for the other half, up to a total of $400 (students from Alaska and Hawaii are eligible for a total of $500).
Receipts must be received by the Office of Admission within 30 days of your campus visit in order to receive reimbursement.
Here are a few examples:
- Jenny flies in from Denver, Colorado. The total cost of her ticket was $200. We will mail Jenny a check for $100 a few weeks after her visit. Jenny has a wonderful visit and can't imagine herself going anywhere other than UE. At Summer Orientation and Academic Registration (SOAR), Jenny's account is credited for an additional $100.
- Tom flies in from Hartford, Connecticut. Tom's ticket cost him exactly $400. We will mail Tom a check for $200 a few weeks after his visit. Tom also has a wonderful visit and can't imagine himself going anywhere other than UE. At SOAR, Tom's account is credited for the additional $200.
- Mike flies in from Albuquerque, New Mexico. Mike's ticket cost him $475. We will mail Mike a check for $200 after his visit. Mike has a wonderful visit and can't imagine himself anywhere other than UE. At SOAR, Mike's account is credited for $200.
- Kara flies in from Juneau, Alaska. Kara's ticket was $600. We will mail Kara a check for $250 a few weeks after her visit. Kara, of course, decides that she HAS to come to the University of Evansville. At SOAR, her account is credited $250.
Contact the Office of Admission for more information at 800-423-8633, ext. 2468, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If using frequent flier miles, you will only be reimbursed for the actual cash paid amount listed on the flight itinerary (up to $400).