The University of Evansville operates under a non-discriminatory policy with regard to race, color, creed or religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
If you are interested in coming to work at the University of Evansville, fill out our online application as well as review our application procedures and benefits information below. If you wish to apply for a position in dining services, please contact Sodexo. If you wish to apply for a position in housekeeping, please contact WFF at 812-488-2045.
- Diversity and Equity Officer
- Graduate Assistant - Women's Volleyball
- Business Applications Developer
- Assistant Volleyball Coach
- External Affairs Intern (Ticketing/Marketing/Event Operations)
- Systems Administrator
- Director of Foundation and Corporate Relations
- Director of Accounting
- Dean of Admission
- Academic Director - Writing Center
- Assistant Professor of Voice
- Visiting Instructor of French
- Eykamp String Quartet 2nd Violin - Associate Concertmaster, Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra - Artist in Residence, University of Evansville
- Consortium Flute - Adjunct Instructor of Music