Wednesday Morning Lecture Series
Join us for the Spring 2015 semester of the Wednesday Morning Lecture Series at UE. This informative non-credit (no tests or papers to complete) series is a great opportunity for you to stay connected to the campus and our community. The semester promises to bring new voices and a wide variety of educational and insightful information from a variety of speakers. We look forward to seeing you there!
When and Where
Wednesdays, March 18 - April 15, 2015
- 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Wheeler Concert Hall, Krannert Hall of Fine Arts at UE.
- Parking is available on Rotherwood Avenue and in the parking lot at the corner of Rotherwood Avenue and Walnut Street. Free parking passes will be available to all registrants.
Registration is $30. We accept cash, check (payable to the University of Evansville, with Wednesday Mornings in the memo line), Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
Register early by calling the Center for Adult Education at 812-488-2981 or by visiting our office at 525 Rotherwood Avenue. You can also register and pay at the door. If you prefer to mail a check, please send it to:
Center for Adult Education
1800 Lincoln Avenue
Evansville, Indiana 47722
- 9:00 a.m. - Doug Reed, The Tinker Organ. What’s next?
- 10:00 a.m. - Tammy Gieselman, Religious Life on the College Campus
- 9:00 a.m. - Larry Caplan, Stupid Human Disease in the Garden
- 10:00 a.m. - Ed Lacy, The Social Conscience of Jazz
- 9:00 a.m. - Larry Caplan, Mycophytoecology
- 10:00 a.m. - Jeff Bosse, When Everybody BOOSTS Everybody Wins, The untold story of Evansville Mayor Benjamin Bosse
- 9:00 a.m. - Kathleen Murphy, UE Music Therapy Dept.
- 10:00 a.m. - Dahlan Iskan, Former member / Indonesian cabinet - CEO of Indonesia’s largest newspaper chain - Past Presidential Candidate
- 9:00 a.m. - Robert Nicholls, Organist and Choir Master…a journey
- 10:00 a.m. - Mark Spencer, The Change in College Sports due to the NCAA Rulings