Wednesday Morning Lecture Series
Join us for the Fall 2014 semester of the Wednesday Morning Lecture Series at UE. This informative non-credit (no tests or papers to complete) series is a great opportunity for you to stay connected to the campus and our community. The semester promises to bring new voices and a wide variety of educational and insightful information from a variety of speakers. We look forward to seeing you there!
When and Where
Wednesdays, October 1 - November 5, 2014
- 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Wheeler Concert Hall, Krannert Hall of Fine Arts at UE.
- Parking is available on Rotherwood Avenue and in the parking lot at the corner of Rotherwood Avenue and Walnut Street. Free parking passes will be available to all registrants.
Registration is $30. We accept cash, check (payable to the University of Evansville, with Wednesday Mornings in the memo line), Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
Register early by calling the Center for Adult Education at 812-488-2981 or by visiting our office at 525 Rotherwood Avenue. You can also register and pay at the door. If you prefer to mail a check, please send it to:
Center for Adult Education
1800 Lincoln Avenue
Evansville, Indiana 47722
- 9:00 a.m. - Scott Wiley, Community Foundation at 100: Philanthropy in Evansville
- 10:00 a.m. - Diana Barber, Our Native Bats
- 9:00 a.m. - Barbara Pieroni and Wesley Milner, Study Abroad
- 10:00 a.m. - UE Student Panel
- 9:00 a.m. - Paul Parkison, Teacher Preparation in the Contemporary Context
- 10:00 a.m. - John Wineland, The Karak Resources Project: Recent Excavations in Central Jordan
- 9:00 a.m. - Carol Hull, Beekeeping
- 10:00 a.m. - Kathy Kornbloom Zelle, Parenting Time
- 9:00 a.m. - Tom Magan, Negotiations
- 10:00 a.m. - Walt Lewis, Where Do We Get Such Men? Veterans Day Presentation
- 9:00 a.m. - Alicia Choi (Violin) and Garnet Ungar (Piano), Violin and Piano Masterpieces of Strauss, Bartok, and Messiaen)
- 10:00 a.m. - LaNeeça Williams, Diversity and Equity on UE Campus