The Mathematics Program
With a distinctive, challenging curriculum that offers students early access to upper-level course work, UE's Department of Mathematics prepares students to explore a wide variety of career paths.
UE's Department of Mathematics encourages students to offer student-to-student support, building lifelong connections with other students while helping strengthen their mathematical skills in a one-on-one environment.
The University of Evansville’s Department of Mathematics provides students with the opportunity to gain an appreciation of mathematics and transform their lives in the process. UE’s mathematics department offers a challenging curriculum with early access to upper-level course work, which helps students build personal connections with faculty who are recognized authorities in the field.
Benefits for UE Math Students
- Learn from faculty members who are recognized authorities in their field, including recipients of highly competitive grant funding from the National Science Foundation.
- Conduct undergraduate research while working closely with faculty members.
- Present research at national undergraduate research conferences and submit it to journals for publication.
- Participate in prestigious summer research experiences around the United States.
- Compete in mathematics competitions.
- Form connections with other students through Kappa Mu Epsilon, a national mathematics honor society.