Winter Intersession Tuition, Fees, and Financial Aid
Tuition and Fees
- Winter Intersession payment is due at the time of registration. The undergraduate tuition rate is $450 per credit hour, plus a $50 registration fee and a $20 technology fee. For graduate rate, contact Judy Caldwell, 812-488-2615 or email@example.com.
- The last day to drop a Winter Intersession course and receive a 100% refund is Wednesday, December 18 at 5:00 PM CST.
- Dropping on December 19 by 5:00 PM CST will result in a 75% refund.
- No refund after December 19 at 5:00 PM CST.
- Winter Intersession student account activity will be reflected on the UE degree student's monthly billing statement.
The University of Evansville offers limited financial aid to degree-seeking students enrolled in UE as regular students in the fall semester preceding a winter intersession course.
For financial aid purposes, the Winter Intersession is considered part of the Fall Semester 2013. The fall semester Cost of Attendance (COA) student budget will be increased as a way to help students qualify for possible loans. A student wishing to be considered for this COA increase should complete a Winter Intersession Financial Aid Application in the Office of Financial Aid by Tuesday, November 26. After completing this form, you will be notified of the result and told how to request additional aid if available.
In order to receive this financial aid, you must be enrolled in both the Fall and Winter Intersession. The disbursement date for the Winter Intersession loan will be December 19. No UE scholarships, employee dependent aid, or UE athletic scholarships are available for the Winter Intersession. Part-time degree seeking students may have increased Pell Grant eligibility as determined on a case-by-case basis.
If you are seeking such aid, you must complete the Winter Intersession Financial Aid Application in the Office of Financial Aid by Tuesday, November 26.