Guest rooms on the UE campus are reserved for guests of current residents, people with an academic purpose on the campus, and visiting alumni. Rooms are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
Guest room rates are $25/night for one person and $35/night for two people. Payment is due at the time of reservation; cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance to get a refund. Cash, check, Visa or MasterCard are accepted for payment.
You can reserve a guest room by calling the Office of Residence Life at 812-488-2956 or coming to the residence life office in Ridgway University Center. Check-In and Check-Out is at the Office of Safety and Security.
Note: Linens are not provided for guest rooms; please bring your own sheets, towels, and pillows.
Rooms are not available over winter break or during the summer.
Available guest rooms
- Moore S104 – Two twin beds, bathroom w/shower
- Moore 110 – Two twin beds, bathroom w/shower
- Moore N104 – Two twin beds, bathroom w/shower (currently unavailable for 2013-14)
- Hughes 125 – One double bed, bathroom w/shower, coffee table, MicroFridge, desk, couch, two rooms (one bedroom, one living area)
- Morton 120 – Two twin beds, bathroom w/shower