Guest rooms on the UE campus are reserved for guests of current residents, people with an academic purpose on the campus, and visiting alumni. Rooms are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
Guest room rates are $35/night ($45/night if an apartment setting is available). Payment is due at the time of reservation; cancellations must be made at least two business days in advance to get a refund. Cash, check, Visa or MasterCard are accepted for payment.
You can reserve a guest room by calling the Office of Residence Life at 812-488-2956 or coming to the residence life office in Ridgway University Center. Check-In and Check-Out is at the Office of Safety and Security.
Note: Linens are not provided for guest rooms; please bring your own sheets, towels, blanket, and pillows.
Rooms are not available over winter break or during the summer.
Residence hall guest rooms at $35 per night:
- Moore S104 – Two twin beds, bathroom w/shower
- Moore 110 – Two twin beds, bathroom w/shower (currently unavailable for 2015-16)
- Moore N104 – Two twin beds, bathroom w/shower (currently unavailable for 2015-16)
- Hughes 125 – One double bed, bathroom w/shower, coffee table, MicroFridge, desk, couch, two rooms (one bedroom, one living area)
- Morton 120 – Two twin beds, bathroom w/shower
Apartment style guest rooms at $45 per night:
- North Hall 106 – Two bedrooms, each with a twin bed. Apartment has private bath, vanity, full kitchen, and living room.
Operating Schedule for the 2015-16 academic year:
- Fall 2015: August 19, 2015 - December 16, 2015.
- Winter Break: Guest rooms are not available over the Winter Break.
- Spring 2016: January 8 2016 - May 8, 2016.