- To unlawfully and intentionally damage or attempt to damage, any real or personal property by fire or incendiary device.
- An unlawful attack by one person upon another. To be aggravated, the unlawful attack is for the purpose of inflicting severe or aggravated bodily injury.
- The unlawful entry of a structure to commit a felony or theft. For reporting purposes this definition includes: unlawful entry with the intent to commit a theft or felony and attempts to commit either.
- Criminal Mischief
- An act by a person who recklessly, knowingly, or intentionally damages or defaces property of another person without the other person's consent. A more familiar term is "Vandalism".
- Drug Violations
- Violations of state and local laws relating to the unlawful possession, sale, use, growing, manufacturing and making of narcotic drugs, marijuana or paraphernalia.
- The taking or attempting to take anything of value from the care, custody or control of a person or persons by force or threat of force or violence and/or by putting the victim in fear.
- Sexual Misconduct
- Sexual misconduct includes sexual harassment and sexual violence, which is included as part of sexual harassment. Sexual harassment is
unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature. It includes unwelcome sexual advansces, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal, nonverbal, or physical conduct of a sexual nature. Sexual violence is any sexual act directed against another person, forcibly and/or against that persons will; or not forcibly or against that persons will where the victim is incapable of giving consent.
- The unlawful taking, carrying, leading or ridding away of property from the possession or constructive possession of another.