Leading Edge Alumni Guiding UE (LEAGUE)
Leading Edge Alumni (parents and friends) Guiding the University of Evansville is a worldwide network of alumni, parents, and friends who assist with student recruitment.
- Expand the University's prospect and applicant pools and extend its geographic reach, allowing for greater diversity and selectivity of students
- Enhance students' access to the University of Evansville in their local communities
- Increase the quality of students enrolling at the University
- Identify and train other alumni volunteers for progressive involvement in new student recruitment
LEAGUE volunteers participate in the following activities...
- Serve as alumni representatives at college fairs in place of or with UE admission counselors
- Represent the University at high school scholarship award programs
- Send email messages to prospective students
- Write letters or notes to prospective students
- Telephone prospective students
- Host or attend receptions for prospective students
- Host or attend send-off parties for admitted students
- Volunteer at campus visit events such as Open House
- Volunteer at Alumni Scholarship Day Events
Please fill out the following interest form to volunteer for LEAGUE.