UEAAA Executive Board 2013 Elections
It is now time to elect UEAAA officers. The officers will hold terms of two years. The ballot below was developed taking into consideration: 1) Names Nominated, 2) Qualification of the nominee to run for office, and 3) Whether the nominee accepted the nomination. Vote one name per Office. All votes due by April 16, 2013.
- All UEAAA members may participate in the election process.
- Nominations for offices were received by March 29, 2013.
- When nominations were received, a ballot was created and e-mailed or mailed to all listed alumni by April 5.
- Completed ballots must be received by April 16, 2013 by e-mail or postal mail.
The Election Committee shall be composed of:
- UEAAA past presidents, Michael Woodard, Rose Mays, and Watez Phelps, and;
- One representative from each decade 1950-2013 appointed by the chairperson, Turae Dabney.
- The past presidents serve as co-chairs. Direct any questions about the election process to Michael D. Woodard, 202-213-6129 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or to Angela Williams, assistant director, alumni and parent relations, University of Evansville at email@example.com or 812-488-2586.