Make an IMPACT: Career Development
The University’s Center for Career Development provides resources and guidance to students and alumni seeking to achieve career goal. UE wants to provide additional resources so the Center staff can offer tools and programs to ensure effective support to UE students and alumni.
Making Career Connections
UE's Center for Career Development delivers the resources and guidance that our students and alumni need to achieve their career goals. Learn about all of our services here.
More than 96 percent of UE graduates over the past decade are either employed or in graduate school. Learn their stories - and how you can connect with an alum in your field.
Whether you're a UE student looking for a job, or an employer searching for your next great hire, make the right connection by creating or updating your UE JobLink account today.
In today's turbulent economic environment, college students across the nation find themselves asking the same question, "How in the world am I going to get a job?"
From the time you arrive on campus, UE’s Center for Career Development works one-on-one with you to help you discover and achieve your career goals. Whether you are looking for an internship, applying to graduate schools, or preparing to step into the workplace after graduation, the Center for Career Development will work alongside you to make your goal a reality.
How successful is our office in helping UE students reach their goals?
- A survey of the Class of 2013 found that 94 percent were employed or in graduate school (97 percent response rate).
- The median salary of 2013 graduates employed full-time was $42,500.
- Thirty percent of 2013 graduates not currently in graduate school plan to pursue graduate school within the next three years.
2013 graduates are employed across the country and around the world including:
- Actors Theatre of Louisville
- Alaska Native Tribe Health Consortium
- Atlas Van Lines
- Berry Plastics
- Cisco Systems
- Deaconess Hospital
- Ernst & Young
- Federal Reserve Bank
- Ford Motor Company
- Great River Shakespeare Festival
- IU Medical Center
- National Symphony Orchestra
- NSWC Crane
- Pepsico-Frito Lay North America
- Mayo Clinic
- Old National Bank
- St. Mary’s Medical Center
They also attend the nation’s top graduate schools including:
- Johns Hopkins University
- Michigan State University
- University of California, Irvine
- University of Chicago
- University of MissouriColumbia College of Veterinary Medicine
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Texas – Austin
- Vanderbilt University