Attention Freshmen Indiana 21st Century Scholars/Freedom of Choice Award Recipients
Twenty-first Century Scholars and State of Indiana Frank O’Bannon Freedom of Choice Award recipients entering UE for fall 2013 must earn 30 credit hours by May 2014 to renew their awards at the maximum amount for next year. A lower value award may be available for 2014-15 for students earning at least 24 credit hours by May 2014. See the full policy for details.
The Office of Financial Aid (Olmsted Hall, Room 116) is eager to assist first-year state of Indiana aid recipients to achieve these new standards and/or correct deficiencies. Please contact the UE Office of Financial Aid for more information at email@example.com, (812) 488-2364, or (800) 424-8634.
Financial Aid and Student Account Information
Fall semester billing statements are now available on WebAdvisor. A new billing statement will be generated on the first of each month. When viewing your Student Account/bill on WebAdvisor, remember that the “View Bills” link is a snapshot of your account on the day the bill is dated, and does not change between billing dates. To view your current account balance, which reflects activity between billing statements (such as payments you have made or new aid that has been deducted), you should view the link called “Account Summary by Term.” Please contact the UE Office of Student Accounts at (812) 488-2565 if you have questions about your Student Account.
Email notification of the fall bill will be sent to the student’s UE email and other emails designated by the student. Students must grant access for parents to WebAdvisor so that they will be able to view both the student’s financial aid and billing information.
Financial aid that is not final will not appear on the bill. Please view your Financial Aid for 2013-14 on WebAdvisor under the link “FA by Year.” Your WebAdvisor record will indicate the status of each type of aid you have received and indicate if further action is required on your part to finalize the aid. Please return all required documents and/or take the necessary action steps indicated as soon as possible, so that your aid will be applied to your UE Student Account. Please contact the Office of Financial Aid at (812) 488-2364 if you have questions about finalizing your financial aid.
- Financial Aid - (812) 488-2364, (800) 424-8634, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Accounts - (812) 488-2565 or email@example.com
- WebAdvisor Help - (812) 488-2077 or WAassist@evansville.edu
- What GPA must I maintain in order to keep my UE Scholarship?
- What is the UE Housing Policy as it relates to my UE-funded financial aid?
- Why is March 10th so important in filing my FAFSA each year?
- What are the standards for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) to renew my financial aid?
- What is the difference between a subsidized and unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loan?
- Why did I get a revised financial aid letter with some of my UE scholarship renamed?
- What types of educational loans are available?
- May I request that my financial aid be extended for a fifth year or ninth semester?