File the 2014-15 FAFSA by March 10 at www.fafsa.gov
Returning students for 2014-15 (fall 2014 through summer 2015) should file the 2014-15 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to apply for federal, state and University financial aid, including all federal student loans. UE's FAFSA school code is 001795.
Filing by March 10 is essential for Indiana residents, and highly recommended for all. Questions regarding the FAFSA should be directed to the Office of Financial Aid (Olmsted Hall, Room 116) at (812) 488-2364, (800) 424-8634 or email@example.com.
Beginning late February – IRS Data Retrieval: The UE Office of Financial Aid recommends that eligible students use this tool, which is built into the FAFSA. The IRS Data Retrieval Tool transfers parent and/or student IRS tax information to the FAFSA. Federal income tax returns for 2013 must have been filed electronically for approximately 3 weeks to be available for this process. The IRS data retrieval function can be used for the initial FAFSA or to correct a submitted FAFSA which had been filed using estimated tax information.
Attention Freshmen Indiana 21st Century Scholars/Freedom of Choice Award Recipients
Twenty-first Century Scholars and State of Indiana Frank O’Bannon Freedom of Choice Award recipients entering UE for fall 2013 must earn 30 credit hours by May 2014 to renew their awards at the maximum amount for next year. A lower value award may be available for 2014-15 for students earning at least 24 credit hours by May 2014. See the full policy for details.
The Office of Financial Aid (Olmsted Hall, Room 116) is eager to assist first-year state of Indiana aid recipients to achieve these new standards and/or correct deficiencies. Please contact the UE Office of Financial Aid for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org, (812) 488-2364, or (800) 424-8634.
- Financial Aid - (812) 488-2364, (800) 424-8634, or email@example.com
- Student Accounts - (812) 488-2565 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- WebAdvisor Help - (812) 488-2077 or WAassist@evansville.edu
- What GPA must I maintain in order to keep my UE Scholarship?
- What is the UE Housing Policy as it relates to my UE-funded financial aid?
- Why is March 10th so important in filing my FAFSA each year?
- What are the standards for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) to renew my financial aid?
- What is the difference between a subsidized and unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loan?
- Why did I get a revised financial aid letter with some of my UE scholarship renamed?
- What types of educational loans are available?
- May I request that my financial aid be extended for a fifth year or ninth semester?